Networker

[Networker] Locating last full backup

2005-12-22 11:13:33
Subject: [Networker] Locating last full backup
From: Matt Temple <mht AT RESEARCH.DFCI.HARVARD DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:05:43 -0500
Hello, all, and happy holidays,

         I was looking for a script that would likst out the last full
backup of all filesystems on all clients.   I looked through the
archives in ways that made sense to me, but didn't see what I was
looking for.    Has anyone written a script to do this that he or
she would like to share?

         Thanks.

                                       Matt Temple

Matthew Temple                Tel:    617/632-2597
Director, Research Computing  Fax:    617/582-7820
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute  mht AT research.dfci.harvard DOT edu
44 Binney Street, LG300/300   http://research.dfci.harvard.edu
Boston, MA 02115              Choice is the Choice!

"signoff networker" in the