Networker

Re: [Networker] quick file recover help please

2005-12-15 20:40:38
Subject: Re: [Networker] quick file recover help please
From: Diane Rolland <drolland AT KDINET DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:36:26 -0600
Thanks for the help... I have a unique situation.  I am fairly confident
that the file in question is on the tape; I just can't locate it.

I am a victim of a couple of situations...  The night in question, my
filesystem that contained the index got full, so I have no index.

I think that the backup ran successfully that night, but I need to try to
extract a particular file.

How can I find out if the file is on this tape since I have no index?

Thanks again for all the help...  the below steps are something I was not
aware of (and this is very usefule!), but it didn't find the file.

Thanks again,
Diane