Networker

Re: [Networker] quick file recover help please

2005-12-15 19:14:49
Subject: Re: [Networker] quick file recover help please
From: Terry Lemons <lemons_terry AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:13:15 -0500
Hi Diane

Even though the file is no longer browsable, you can still do a recover by
saveset.  You can use mminfo to locate the SSID of the saveset containing
the file you need, and then restore the saveset (or just that file from the
saveset).  This should be well documented in the NetWorker Administrator's
Guide.

Give us all a shout if more help is needed.

Good luck!
tl

Terry Lemons
CLARiiON Appliance Engineering
CLARiiON Application Solutions Integration
EMC²
where information lives
4400 Computer Drive, MS D239
Westboro MA 01580