Networker

Re: [Networker] AW: [Networker] removing tapes after backup

2005-12-15 11:39:15
Subject: Re: [Networker] AW: [Networker] removing tapes after backup
From: Kathleen Scalise <kscalise AT NA2.US.ML DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 11:15:19 -0500
I would be interested in setting this up, however I can not find it.  I
have 'hidden options' on, but I am not seeing it.  I am using NetWorker
Administrator Version 7.1.3 Build 404 for Windows.

Thanks,

Kathleen
>There are two hidden options do do this:
>
>Jukebox resource:
>idle device timeout: default filled with value "0". Number of minutes,
before all drives, if in the status "done", willl be unloaded.

>Device resource:
>idle device timeout: Number of minutes, before this drive, if in the
status "done", willl be unloaded. Value in device resource has the higher
priority than the jukebox value.

>regards
>Klaus
>
>-----Urspr?he Nachricht-----
Im Auftrag von Mariusz Bogumil
>Gesendet: Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2005 09:31
>An: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
>Betreff: [Networker] removing tapes after backup
>

>When Legato finishes backup it leaves tapes in drives.
>Is it possible to configure it in a such way that after backup it puts
back
>tapes to into slot (and drives are empty).
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>marbo
>
>To sign off this list, send email to listserv AT listserv.temple DOT edu and
type "signoff networker" in the
>body of the email. Please write to networker-request AT listserv.temple DOT
>edu
if you have any problems