Networker

Re: [Networker] Clone question

2005-12-09 05:31:47
Subject: Re: [Networker] Clone question
From: Terry Lemons <lemons_terry AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 05:30:33 -0500
Hi Patrick

Yes, this is supported in the standard NetWorker product.  The way to make
this happen is to modify the client resource's 'Clone storage nodes' field
with the name of the storage node that you want to write the clone copy.
The saveset data will flow over the LAN/WAN between the sending and
receiving storage nodes, making this a good tool for remote site
copying/disaster recovery/etc.

tl

Terry Lemons
CLARiiON Appliance Engineering
CLARiiON Application Solutions Integration
EMC²
where information lives
4400 Computer Drive, MS D239
Westboro MA 01580