Networker

[Networker] last written to

2005-12-06 14:18:50
Subject: [Networker] last written to
From: Joel Fisher <jfisher AT WFUBMC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 14:13:43 -0500
Hey Guys,

I'm fairly certain the answer is no, but I figured I'd ask the gurus.

Is there a way to find all the volumes in a pool that haven't been
written to in the last x amount of time?

I know I can reference volaccess, but that is written to or read from.
I want be able to recycle all the media in a pool that has not been
written to in 30 days.

I also know I can use sscreate to find out all the volumes that have
been written to in the last x number of days, but that doesn't work in
the reverse.

Incidentally is there even a way to do some think like " -q
'volaccess!>30 days ago' ".

I suppose I can get a list of all the volumes in a pool then a list of
the volumes written to in the last thirty days and do a diff.  But there
seems like there should be a more elegant way to do this.

Any help is always appreciated.

Thanks!

Joel