Networker

Re: [Networker] Source for LTO2 Barcode labels?

2005-11-23 11:05:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] Source for LTO2 Barcode labels?
From: Jim Ruskowsky <jimr AT JEFFERIES DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:03:57 -0500
We encountered the same issue with AIT3 barcode labels.  Our solution
consists of the following:

1.  HP Laser Printer (I'm sure any variety is fine)
2.  Media from a company called Netc - their website is www.netcllc.com
3.  BarTender printing software from Seagull Scientific - website
www.seagullscientific.com

One note - you need to buy the Professional Edition of BarTender to be
able to make sequential barcode automatically
Download the trial version - it includes all features and play with it
using plain paper first.

Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT

wrote on 11/23/2005 10:33:45 AM:

> Could someone please recommend a source for LTO2 barcode labels that are
> useable/readable by the SCALAR 24/100s?

> It can't be that big a deal to have a stack of
> stickers and run them through a barcode printer.

Jefferies archives and reviews outgoing and incoming e-mail.  It may be
produced at the request of regulators or in connection with civil litigation.
Jefferies accepts no liability for any errors or omissions arising as a result
of  transmission. Use by other than intended recipients is prohibited.