Networker

[Networker] How use time of file for recover?

2005-11-17 08:30:12
Subject: [Networker] How use time of file for recover?
From: Antonio Ettorre <vot4anto AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 08:23:07 -0500
Hi to all,
 i have a question for you, since I try many time to make a script but
without succes.
This is the case: I have a long list of files to recover, and at different
time. I want to do a script that for this list extract the information from
nsrinfo and put them to recover.
At the moment I recover one file for time and for each file use changetime.

Please HELP!!!