Networker

[Networker] AW: [Networker] nsrsqlrc: Restore to another client?

2005-11-03 12:27:29
Subject: [Networker] AW: [Networker] nsrsqlrc: Restore to another client?
From: IT-Administration ST <admin.st AT KVBAWUE DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 18:11:54 +0100
Thanks for the good news (Stan and David).

In our case using the GUI I get a message:

nwmssql: Cannot start session with server BB: User sqladmin on computer DD
(sqlserver 7.0, W2K) is not on CC's (sqlserver 2k, W2K3) remote access list.

I tried "remote desktop users" group on the local groups of CC with no effect
and tried Administrative Tools / Remote Access Policies adding server DD with
again no effect.

     Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards

   Roman Böhm