Networker

Re: [Networker] Conversion of networker across UNIX variants

2005-11-03 05:59:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] Conversion of networker across UNIX variants
From: "Jespers, Bart" <Bart.Jespers AT FUJITSU-SIEMENS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 11:55:40 +0100
what about moving to a windows system or move from windows to unix.

I did it once with a test backup server and it "worked", but on the solaris
server I saw messages containing recover.exe (coming from the old windows) but
however the recovers worked.

but finally we started frop scratch on the new solaris backup server.

bart