Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker and Firewall hostname errors

2005-10-31 10:21:37
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker and Firewall hostname errors
From: Bruce Wynia <BWynia AT ACTCONSULTING DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:10:11 -0500
Thank you for the advice.

I verified the hostnames, DNS, netstat ports, ...

My problem seems to be that Networker insists on verification of my
firewall IP.  In this case, it is also my GATEWAY for the client and
server.  When I try to add the firewall to DNS - it doesn't help.

I get a Broken Pipe error when doing savefs from the client.

Thanks again,
Bruce