Networker

Re: [Networker] networker won't shutdown

2005-10-31 10:15:56
Subject: Re: [Networker] networker won't shutdown
From: Joel Fisher <jfisher AT WFUBMC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:01:42 -0500
I agree.  I was about 1/2 through the change from big groups to small
groups when it became obvious that this wasn't a good plan.  So I
started looking around for other solutions.  I think what I'm going to
do is go back to medium sized groups(20-30 clients per), and move the
index backups out of the group.  What do you suggest the schedule be for
index backups?  Once in the morning... once every couple of hours during
the night?

For managing the index retention period do you just setup a group with
all the indexes for a specific retention/browse period?

Thanks!

Joel