Networker

[Networker] Group Hangs_Networker 7.2.1

2005-10-28 12:45:02
Subject: [Networker] Group Hangs_Networker 7.2.1
From: Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:44:09 -0500
Hello,
Thanks for your response, name resolution is properly configured and
reverse look-up work fine, ( No changes to server or client environment),
after the client that fail backups is rebooted, backup resume again
without issues, however i have seen the issue with random client\ramdom
group ignoring group inactivity time-out..
By the way we have offices in UK, particularly Uxbridge.

"Fowler, Carter" <CFowler AT london DOT ca>
10/28/2005 10:40 AM