Networker

Re: [Networker] AW: [Networker] sudden change in tape capacity?

2005-10-28 08:46:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] AW: [Networker] sudden change in tape capacity?
From: Erwin Kuipers - EKU <EKuipers AT BELLMICRO.EU DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 13:34:09 +0100
Hi all,

You should always disable RSM on Storage Nodes/Dedicated Storage
Nodes/Networker servers. Also you can disable the devices within RSM if you
decide to let RSM enabled. Watch out! when you are using non-persistent
bindings on your san attached library this will give problems!

My opinion always disable RSM!

Regards,
Erwin