Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker 7.2.1 Upgrade Query

2005-10-27 15:04:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker 7.2.1 Upgrade Query
From: Randy Doering <rdoering AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 19:00:23 +0000
Itzik, Thanks for the advice about Chapter 4. I've now read it over and during
the Networker installation, it says to install the client (run the
networker.cluster script on each node); install the Storage Node Software (run
the networker.cluster script on each node); install the Server Software (run
the networker.cluster script on each node).

After looking through that script, I think I'll defenitely point the CDSL for
/nsr to someplace other than the actual place for Networker's files, when it
says to run networker.cluster with the -r arguement.

Thanks again,
Randy