Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker 7.2.1 Upgrade Query

2005-10-27 12:58:25
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker 7.2.1 Upgrade Query
From: Itzik Meirson <imeirson AT MBI.CO DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 18:56:57 +0200
The update should be just straight forward if your Networker server is
not installed in a cluster (Highly Available Networker Server).
Have done this for a non clustered system - piece of cake.
If your Networker server was installed as a service in a cluster, you
better closely follow the instructions in Chapter 4.
Itzik