Networker

Re: [Networker] Lock/unlock mailbox

2005-10-18 10:20:37
Subject: Re: [Networker] Lock/unlock mailbox
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:18:50 -0400
Hilde,
Ours has "1-59" in the Available slots field on the Volume tab. On the
Preferences tab, we have the Cleaning slots field set to 60, which is
where I keep our cleaning tape (I inserted it after loading slots 1-59
with regular LTO2 data tapes)..
 BTW, Networker refused to recognize our cleaning tape until I placed a
barcode label on it... Legato was no help in diagnosing the problem
either, it finally worked once the cleaning tape had a barcode label,
which I thought to try on my own...

Paul