Networker

Re: [Networker] staging

2005-10-11 13:50:04
Subject: Re: [Networker] staging
From: Terrence R Haupt <Terrence.Haupt AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 12:45:57 -0500
I have not opened a case yet, I was trying to figure this out first.  I
have our storage team looking at the EVA's to see if there is an issue
there as well.

Terrence R. Haupt
SR UNIX Systems Administrator
WIN, Technology Engineering
Abbott Laboratories
Ph: 847-938-2375 Cell: 847-878-1057
Text MSG 8478781057 AT messaging.nextel DOT com
Nextel Direct Connect 111*4737*123
terrence.haupt AT abbott DOT com

Darren Dunham <ddunham AT TAOS DOT COM>
Sent by: Legato NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
10/11/2005 10:49 AM
Please respond to Legato NetWorker discussion; Please respond to Darren
Dunham