Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker Licensing

2005-10-07 04:49:57
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker Licensing
From: Anuj Mediratta <anuj AT ACE-DATA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 14:17:25 +0530
Hi,

For backing up Windows Clients, you need to purchase - ClientPak for Windows
- 1 Qty.

And Client Connections based on the total no. of servers you want to backup.

Networker Windows 2003 Open File Option is required additionally &
optionally if you want to backup Windows open files as well.

Regards,

Anuj Mediratta

Phone: +919312634262

To know more about our services, do log on to www.ace-data.com