Networker

Re: [Networker] Dynamic WWNs for FC tape drives

2005-09-29 19:13:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] Dynamic WWNs for FC tape drives
From: Raghava Karu <kraghava AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 23:12:08 +0000
As per STK currently, IBM LTO drive firmware 27Q1 is the only available
supporting code.
Also ATK recommended to keep a record of the dWWN configuration should be kept.
It is  essential with the dWWN feature to eiminate system issues in the case
of an MPC/MPCL failure.What is meant by MPC/MPCL failure?

Rag