Networker

Re: [Networker] remote savegrp

2005-09-27 09:07:05
Subject: Re: [Networker] remote savegrp
From: David Gold-news <dave2 AT CAMBRIDGECOMPUTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 09:05:04 -0400
Brian,

nsradmin is probably the best way to do this, particularly because running savegrp directly doesn't allow post savegrp processing (eg nsrim) to run automatically.

Try a nsradmin to query the specifed group. If it is running, wait 5 min and test again. If not, then use nsradmin to start the next group in your list. This is pretty easy to script, pick your language :)

Dave