Networker

Re: [Networker] Running 7.2.1 ???

2005-09-15 14:25:05
Subject: Re: [Networker] Running 7.2.1 ???
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:21:02 -0400
Yes, both 7.2 and 7.2.1 can do direct NDMP backups with or without a
dedicated storage node (the tape device no longer is required to be
attached to the NDMP device) using a new featuer called DSA.

----
Matthew Huff           | One Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA LLC                | Phone: 914-460-4039
http://www.otaotr.com  | Fax:   914-460-4139