Networker

[Networker] NetWorker for NetWare 7.2... anybody!?

2005-09-09 08:20:09
Subject: [Networker] NetWorker for NetWare 7.2... anybody!?
From: Joaquin Camp <joaquin.camp AT PROACT DOT SE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:13:51 +0200
  Hi there,

Has anybody tested the new NetWorker client for NetWare yet?
I have been playing around with it, but no luck! I can't make it to backup
anything!?

I'm using a newly installed NetWare 6.5 sp3 with the patches recommended by
EMC/Legato, as stated in the Installation Guide.
The server is a Windows 2000 running NetWorker 7.2.1.

No matter what saveset (incl. All) I try to backup. I always get:

helge:DATA: Invalid save set or save set not available DATA:

And it doesn't matter if I put a / or \ afterwards. The same goes when i try
to backup a folder in DATA:. When I put saveset All, it juststated the same
for every saveset.
The things that bugs me most, is the fact that I can't even get in and run a
manual backup through the "sexy" GUI. I have read that some of you have
managed that.
Damn!... I even tried the CLI whit the same results...

Anybody out there who's up for a challenge!?

tia
--
Joaquin Camp