Networker

Re: [Networker] networker for netware 7.2 out

2005-09-07 02:06:48
Subject: Re: [Networker] networker for netware 7.2 out
From: Oscar Olsson <spam1 AT QBRANCH DOT SE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 08:00:21 +0200
On Tue, 6 Sep 2005, Dave Gold - News wrote:

DGN> I haven't installed it yet, so I don't know how it works related to
DGN> Storage Nodes, including whether if can be a storage node, and/or if
DGN> backing up to a storage node it goes directly there. (I assume the
DGN> later, which is a major plus, since the older version essentially
DGN> "bounced" off the backup server to get to a storage node, and I'd
DGN> prefer to not have tape drives on NetWare if I can help it)
DGN>
DGN> And of course...performance.
DGN>
DGN> Any results are appreciated.

We haven't managed to get it to work with scheduled backups yet. Manual
backups work however. We get this:

* wwwmail.customer.com:All 1 retry attempted
* wwwmail.customer.com:All rcmd wwwmail.teleadress.com, user
.admin.custndsroot: `savefs -s britt.qbranch.se -c wwwmail.customer.com
-g Custgroup -p -l full -R -v'
* wwwmail.customer.com:All nsrexec: authtype
* wwwmail.customer.com:All Wrong kind of object

or previously (before our netware guru started TRYING to fix things :) ):

* wwwmail.customer.com:All 1 retry attempted
* wwwmail.customer.com:All rcmd wwwmail.customer.com, user
.admin.custdnsroot: `savefs -s britt.qbranch.se -c wwwmail.customer.com
-g Custgroup -p -l full -R -v'
* wwwmail.customer.com:All nsrexec: authtype
* wwwmail.customer.com:All No such file or directory

I bet its something simple, but we have been unable to figure ot out. ANy
ideas? :)

//Oscar