Networker

Re: [Networker] Premature marking tapes full

2005-09-06 17:46:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] Premature marking tapes full
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA/ESS <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 17:29:41 -0400
It sounds like we have had these issues across various H/W (SERVER/SCSI
Controller) and S/W (OS) platforms.

The only two things that are constant are the ADIC libraries and the
Networker software.

Of course this is ugly way to put it knowing they probably have one
programmer writing code for *nix and another writing for "other
platforms".

/ALE