Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker Reporting

2005-08-31 15:35:40
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker Reporting
From: rader AT GINSENG.HEP.WISC DOT EDU
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:29:18 -0500
"nsr-report" adds the group name in the subject, and could be
enhanced to send specific groups reports to specific recipients.

It also adds

 - amount of data, number of files and size of indexes backed up
 - throughput
 - elapsed time
 - moves details about failed save sets to the top
 - reports backup sizes per client
 - reports number of warnings per client
 - includes the entire orginal savegroup report output

Example at

 ftp://noc.hep.wisc.edu/pub/src/misc/nsr-report.example

The script is at

 ftp://noc.hep.wisc.edu/pub/src/misc/nsr-report

Scant documentation is at the top of the script.

steve
- - -
systems & network manager
high energy physics