Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker Reporting

2005-08-31 15:25:43
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker Reporting
From: Tim Mooney <mooney AT DOGBERT.CC.NDSU.NODAK DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:20:26 -0500
In regard to: Re: [Networker] Networker Reporting, David Ranieri said (at...:

Currently we have about 25 groups set up broken into Prod, Dev, Unix,
windows, DB groups etc.   I was hoping the functionality was there for
being able to first identify the group in the report subject field,  and
secondly configure them to email out to the proper party's responsible for
monitoring there servers backups.  The other option I guess is giving them
access to the Admin gui   so they can just view details.    Thanks for the
feed back.

You can do this on a client-by-client basis, using the "owner
notification" field.  It's a hidden field, so you'll have to do a
View->Details in the GUI to see it.

There is no "owner notification" for groups, it's a per-client setting.
You can make the subject of the emails whatever you want to be.

Tim
--
Tim Mooney                              mooney AT dogbert.cc.ndsu.NoDak DOT edu

"signoff networker" in the