Networker

[Networker] RE : [Networker] How to get a tape library to use both tapes drives on inventory

2005-08-19 11:08:34
Subject: [Networker] RE : [Networker] How to get a tape library to use both tapes drives on inventory
From: "Faidherbe, Thierry" <Thierry.Faidherbe AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 17:00:23 +0200
You have to do it in fast/silent mode.
At that time, devide selection field will be grayed.

HTH,

TH

________________________________

De: Legato NetWorker discussion de la part de Andrew Bridgeman
Date: ven. 19/08/2005 16:27
À: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Objet : [Networker] How to get a tape library to use both tapes drives on
inventory

I am running networker 7.1.3 on Windows and i am trying to get the 26 slot
Tape library we have to use both tape drives when i do an inventory on all
26 slots. For some reason it is just using Tape0. Where is the setting in
networker to set it to use both.

Any help is much appreciated.

Andrew Bridgeman