Networker

[Networker] NW 7.1.3 build 421 available

2005-08-16 19:55:12
Subject: [Networker] NW 7.1.3 build 421 available
From: Hrvoje Crvelin <Hcrvelin AT ORCHESTRA DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 01:51:05 +0200
For those who missed:
http://www.legato.com/support/websupport/patches_updates/networker_security_hotfix.htm

There is also 7.2 update, but I'm not sure what build is that as I didn't test
it.  Check README file for details.  This now more than jumbo patch as it
included some previously released patches (where at least one was jumbo) and it
comes as whole installation package.

Cheers,

Created by Orchestra Service GmbH (http://www.orchestra.de)

contains information which may be confidential and which may also be
privileged.
Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee)
you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else.
If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it.

This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned
for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses.