Networker

Re: [Networker] SAP R/3 on Oracle Module not able to connect to L egato server

2005-08-09 02:08:48
Subject: Re: [Networker] SAP R/3 on Oracle Module not able to connect to L egato server
From: "Kuin, CNM" <CKuin AT WLZ DOT NL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 08:06:27 +0200

Hi Jody,

is there something like a arch_backintSID.log?
We run Windows and on that OS it's located in the TEMP directory.
This log should have more details on the matter.

And you could take a look at the nsrsapsv.cfg, located in the same dir as
the nsrexec.
(i.e. .\nsr\bin)
You can set a BR_TRACE parameter there to get additional info.

Good luck!

Cor Kuin
Sysadmin
Waterlandziekenhuis