Networker

Re: [Networker] SCSI card that can support 64, 96 and128KB Block sizes

2005-08-04 01:59:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] SCSI card that can support 64, 96 and128KB Block sizes
From: Matthew Robert <Matthew.Robert AT AU.EY DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 15:51:43 +1000
This email is to be read subject to the disclaimer below.

OK, I have done some testing on this - The MaximumSGList registry fix
works with the Adaptec 3940, 2940UW, and 29160. It does NOT however work
for the 2940U2W cards...

This caused me many headaches as all our interstate offices are equipped
with 2940U2W cards... though I guess thats just murphys law working.

MaximumSGList is not specific to adaptec BTW - its used for any DMA
device.

Cheers,
Matt

"Willeat, Todd" <TWilleat AT MHP.SMHS DOT COM>
Sent by: Legato NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
28/07/2005 09:30 AM
Please respond to
Legato NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>; Please
respond to
"Willeat, Todd" <TWilleat AT MHP.SMHS DOT COM>
All email is logged and may be reviewed - Refer policy FP206

NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [Networker] SCSI card that can support 64, 96 and128KB Block sizes

MaximumSGList may be specific to Adaptec. That is what I have always
used...