Networker

Re: [Networker] Two questions on preserving an index?

2005-08-02 14:15:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] Two questions on preserving an index?
From: "Browning, David" <DBrown AT LSUHSC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 13:14:56 -0500
We run into this all the time, as we move clients between backup servers.
The client will not stay frozen.  If you want that to happen, just change
the browse time on that client to year or decade.   If you delete a client,
you can always add it back to the backup server.  You can tell if a client
is tying up a license by using the nsrlic command.  It will list each client
that is tying up licenses.

David M. Browning Jr.
LSUHSC Enterprise Network Operations/Help Desk
(504) 568-4364 - Direct
(504) 914-7550 - Cell