Networker

Re: [Networker] Cannot save Registry key SOFTWARE

2005-07-28 04:13:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] Cannot save Registry key SOFTWARE
From: "Kuin, CNM" <CKuin AT WLZ DOT NL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:06:02 +0200

Robert,

could you check which parameter was changed?

Based on the docu available (Q156316, Q126402, the url mentioned in my
I can only conclude I should not change anything.
Currently the NonPagedPoolSize on the NT-box in question is about 30MB.
According to the formulas in Q126402 it could grow to about 101MB. (It has
256MB RAM)
So, that shouldn't be the problem...
Or am I missing something here?

With regards,