Networker

[Networker] identifying storage nodes and their clients.

2005-07-12 11:10:31
Subject: [Networker] identifying storage nodes and their clients.
From: Brian Greenberg <bgreenberg AT GLASSHOUSE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:56:04 -0400
Does anyone have a shell script that would generate a report of all the storage
nodes on an nsr server and all the clients for that storagenode that I could
easily import into excel?  I'm having a heck of a time trying to derive the
syntax for nsradmin.  Any help or pointers to resources that would help me with
nsradmin shell scripting would also be appreciated.

I'm trying to generate a report that would give me something like this:

NSR Server   StorageNode    Client(s)
server1      sn1            client1   client2   client3   client4
             sn2            client5   client6   client7   client8

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

---
Brian J. Greenberg
bjgreenberg AT gmail DOT com