Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker Disaster Recovery (again)

2005-07-07 11:57:06
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker Disaster Recovery (again)
From: Olaf Zaplinski <o.zaplinski AT BROADNET DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 17:52:58 +0200
Hello Vince,

Thanks for the reply.  I tried what you suggested but unfortunately,
after electing to install Windows, the Windows setup informed me it
could not locate any hard disks(!).  Have you ever experienced anything
like this?

Only if I did not boot with the appropriate storage driver. You know, I mean the "if you have a vendor supplied driver disk, press F6" thing.

Olaf