Networker

Re: [Networker] Two VSS questions

2005-07-06 10:05:10
Subject: Re: [Networker] Two VSS questions
From: Robert Maiello <robert.maiello AT PFIZER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 10:02:44 -0400
When the software had no enablers and was operating in eval mode we
noticed also that VSS was trying to be used on each client.  To solve
this, for each client in it's Save operations: field we put:

VSS:*=off

This stopped it from trying use VSS.  Upon licensing the softwware (
and not installing a VSS license) the Save operations: field can remain
empty..it does not try to use VSS.

Hope this helps in someway.

Robert Maiello
Pioneer Data Systems