Networker

Re: [Networker] critical problem .. help me

2005-06-28 07:29:22
Subject: Re: [Networker] critical problem .. help me
From: Petr Hanzlík <phanzlik AT COMA DOT CZ>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:28:11 +0200
Hi,

Yes, Andrew wrote about my mistake. He is right.
If postcmd started before the backup of oracle finnish, please verify time
bettween start precmd and start postcmd command. In the moment I recommend
set the timeout in grpname.res file. Probably, if we deleted this command
then savepnpc has using default value.

The error block size may be caused by no correct writing of EOF /end of
file/. Therefore, the recover didn't search this EOF and displayed error
about block size.

My appologize....

Petr Hanzlík
COMA ZÁLOHOVACÍ SYSTÉMY a.s.
Vítkovická 1
Ostrava 1       702 00
Czech Republic
Tel.:  ++420-59-6656377
Fax.: ++420-59-6656668
mailto:phanzlik AT coma DOT cz
http://www.coma.cz/

snoop <ksdsya AT RHEA-INFO DOT COM>
Odeslal: Legato NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
28.06.2005 03:42
Odpovězte prosím uživateli Legato NetWorker discussion; Odpovězte prosím
uživateli snoop