Networker

Re: [Networker] Sun Cluster 3.1 Nodes

2005-06-23 11:33:55
Subject: Re: [Networker] Sun Cluster 3.1 Nodes
From: Shandor <dirtrin AT gmail DOT com>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:19:42 -0400
Yes, that is correct.  In the physical cluster node client
definitions, you need to specify each filesystem that is local to that
node.  In the virtual node client definition, you need to specify the
clustered file systems.

Another gotcha is that in the client definitions, you will need to put
this into the backup command filed:  save -c <client>.  Otherwise, you
will see that "there is not a full backup" of the client and each
backup will be a full.  Without the save command, I have seen the
virtual node indexes saved to the indexes of the active physical node
as well.

Also, make sure to add root@node1 and root@node2 to the remote access
field of the virtual node so that you can perform recoveries.