Networker

[Networker] Active directory

2005-06-22 19:36:37
Subject: [Networker] Active directory
From: Rich Bonfoey <Rich.Bonfoey AT THENEWSTRIBUNE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:34:16 -0700
We are using NetWorker 7.2 on Solaris boxes.  A client wants us to start
backing up their active directory.  We asked about the "System State" file
that they mentioned.   Would NetWorker back this up with out issue, or could
there be a time when the file would be in use and NetWorker would skip it .
Any incite is appreciated as we are not very windows savvy.

Thanks in advance

Richard Bonfoey
The News Tribune
Information Systems
Successfully Meeting the Business Needs of
The News Tribune through Information Technology