Networker

[Networker] Sun Cluster 3.1 Nodes

2005-06-22 13:38:18
Subject: [Networker] Sun Cluster 3.1 Nodes
From: Brad Heck <brad.heck AT CINBELL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:26:26 -0400
I am having a peculiar problem.  I am trying to backup two nodes that are part
of a Sun
Cluster 3.1 Cluster, running Solaris 8.  It seems that I can backup the
inactive(failover)
node just fine.  The active node however won't backup. Let me define that, when
you run
the save command from either of the nodes, that works.  When you run a job from
my
Networker server, starting the group it is in, it doesn't.  If I leave the
saveset to All,
it tells(daemon.log) that there is nothing to backup.  If I put in a mount
point such as
/var, it just says, 1 failed, 0 unresolved, 0 successfull.  Normally,
installing legato is
easy on clients.  Has anyone had a similar experience or have any
suggestions????

Thanks

Brad Heck
Technical Support Analyst III
System Administration & Operations
Cincinnati Bell
Mail Stop:  123-253
229 W. 7th Street
Cincinnati, OH  45202
Phone:  513-397-6762
Fax:  513-241-3742

it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
reliance upon,
this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies
of this
document.