Networker

[Networker] Windows NT Terminal Server Edition & REPAIRDISK

2005-06-14 04:53:53
Subject: [Networker] Windows NT Terminal Server Edition & REPAIRDISK
From: Allay Noreddine <nallay AT gmail DOT com>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 10:50:03 +0200
Hello,

I have a big problem here. I'm trying to restore the /REPAIRDISK
partition for a Windows NT Terminal Server Edition BUT

As NetWorker is sending directly the recover to the Floppy Disk, it
aborts with an error message " Not Enough Space"
How can I redirect the /REPAIRDISK to my Hard Disk ?
I tried yet

- Redirected Recover but it doesn't ask me where I can restore the
/REPAIRDISK, it chose again the Floppy Disk
- Restore it on a different server but again, asking for a Floppy Disk

Regards,
N Allay