Networker

Re: [Networker] ClientPak for Unix?

2005-06-09 21:29:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] ClientPak for Unix?
From: Teresa Biehler <tpbsys AT RIT DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 21:27:34 -0400
I emailed questions about the ClientPAK for UNIX, ClientPAK for PC
desktops and ClientPAK for Windows to the resellers that we generally
work with.  I got three different answers about what we needed for our
environment!

I'll also be asking more questions and trying to speak with someone to
get a definite answer.

Thanks.
Teresa