Networker

Re: [Networker] HP ML370G2/G3 and Windows2003

2005-06-06 08:15:13
Subject: Re: [Networker] HP ML370G2/G3 and Windows2003
From: "Skinner,Alan C(Contractor)" <alan.skinner AT DIX.ARMY DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 08:09:00 -0400
Here is the information about Win2003 server

Attached is a copy of the Windows 2003 Server registry modification.  This
document should be used in conjunction with Microsoft TechNet article #
842411.  This must be done on every 2003 Server you have in your
environment, that is currently connected to your SAN.

Please also make sure that the RSM Service (Removable Storage Manager) in
Windows has not only been stopped, but also disabled.

                        Alan Skinner
                        Network Administrator
                        Research, Analysis & Maintenance, Inc.
                        609-562-6039