Networker

Re: [Networker] Legato reporting/scripts

2005-05-25 15:45:27
Subject: Re: [Networker] Legato reporting/scripts
From: Tim Mooney <mooney AT DOGBERT.CC.NDSU.NODAK DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 14:44:46 -0500
In regard to: Re: [Networker] Legato reporting/scripts, Davina Treiber said...:

Narkinsky, Brian wrote:
I wonder if an FAQ for this list would be a good idea?

I wonder if people reading the existing FAQ and more frequent updates to
the FAQ BY ALL OF US would be a good idea.

Right on!

As Davina points out, there has been a(n) FAQ for this list for a long
time, but it doesn't get much attention.  It's FAQ-o-matic, so we can
each edit the content of it.

W. Curtis Preston sent out a call for submissions to some of the frequent
posters on this list way back when he set the FAQ up, but only a few
people have contributed much to the FAQ.  I'm as guilty as anyone.

I think this question has been asked 3 times this week.

The FAQ is at http://www.backupcentral.com/networker-faq.html and this
URL is listed on the home page for this list.

Tim
--
Tim Mooney                              mooney AT dogbert.cc.ndsu.NoDak DOT edu