Networker

[Networker] RE : [Networker] How do devices get chosen if ther e are two jukeboxes and one is a storage node?

2005-05-25 09:15:40
Subject: [Networker] RE : [Networker] How do devices get chosen if ther e are two jukeboxes and one is a storage node?
From: "Faidherbe, Thierry" <thierry.faidherbe AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 15:05:57 +0200
First, look at your client's configutation for storage node affinity field.
By default, client's storage node affinity is set to nsrserver[host].
If you authorize the client to be saved by a storage node, you will have
to fill storage node name (without the RD= prefix nor drive name, just
hostname).
Be advised the selection is from a top-bottom order.

Next, look at your pools. You may have restricted pool to be
mounted on only server's devices and not storage node's device.

HTH,

Thierry