Networker

Re: [Networker] Netware patch

2005-05-20 09:49:55
Subject: Re: [Networker] Netware patch
From: David Gold-news <dave2 AT CAMBRIDGECOMPUTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 09:39:32 -0400
Oscar,

What version of NetWorker is the patch for?

Dave

Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 17:24:51 +0200
From: Oscar Olsson <spam1 AT QBRANCH DOT SE>
Subject: Re: Netware restore problem - unable to receive?
On Fri, 13 May 2005, Oscar Olsson wrote:
OO> We're trying to recover a file by browsing to it on the netware networker
OO> client. When we try to restore it, we get the following error:
[snip]
OO> Does anyone know why that is, or of a patch/work-around? Recovering the
OO> entire directory with a file level restore doesn't work either.
It was the continuity saveset problem, that was causing the error. The
patch (LGTpa75831) fixed it though. Note: Swedish characters are still not
restored correctly in filenames, but that's a minor issue. Thanks for the
feedback, everyone!
Oh, and the patch, which is for solaris SPARC, is available for download
from the following URL:
http://download.dawnshadow.se/lgto/LGTpa75831.zip
I hope that others follow my good example and make patches available when
they receive patches that they believe might be of interest to the
networker community. :)
//Oscar

===================================
David Gold
Sr. Technical Consultant
Cambridge Computer Services, Inc.
Artists in Data Storage
Tel: 781-250-3000
Tel (Direct): 781-250-3260
Fax: 781-250-3360
dave AT cambridgecomputer DOT com
www.cambridgecomputer.com

*Any ideas, suggestion or comments are mine alone, and are not of my company*