Networker

[Networker] RE : [Networker] Speaking of the Windows administr ator GUI...

2005-05-19 11:32:40
Subject: [Networker] RE : [Networker] Speaking of the Windows administr ator GUI...
From: "Faidherbe, Thierry" <thierry.faidherbe AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 17:31:52 +0200
Michael,

Volumes flags (R) indicates the volume is  read-only
and  an  (A), the volume is either an archive or a migration volume.
It does not reflect if the volume is recyclable or not.
Both Windows and Unix versions act in the same way.

In Windows, to gather recycable vols, go to the volume tab, sort on
expiration collumn and look for volumes with location being your
jukebox name.
In Unix, you cannot.apply sort filters. You have to look at expired vols
without sorting feature.

But nsrjb, if verbosed, tells you if tape is recyclable or not.
Using cli mminfo can also do the job : ' mminfo -m |grep "^E" '

HTH,

TH