Networker

[Networker] RE : [Networker] Client Configuration Reporting

2005-05-19 03:22:52
Subject: [Networker] RE : [Networker] Client Configuration Reporting
From: "Faidherbe, Thierry" <thierry.faidherbe AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 09:15:54 +0200
Well, what you can always give ./data/<server>/config/change_mgmt.history
a look. You will retrieve in a ";" separated fields client, group and pool
configs.

Up to now, schedules, policies, schedules, jukebox and devices are not dump in.
Let me know if you really need it, I could give it a try to add them in future
build 407.

Cheers,

Thierry