Networker

[Networker] ofm probs (re)

2005-05-16 09:35:40
Subject: [Networker] ofm probs (re)
From: David Gold-news <dave2 AT CAMBRIDGECOMPUTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 09:27:17 -0400
Hi,

OFM needs to have specific exclusions set for the temp files that NetWorker uses. Best way to figure them out is to run save in debug mode from the client (eg "save -D2 "SYSTEM DB:") and see where the output goes.

For system db, exclude C:\NsrDiskQuota.dat

You'll also want to exclude the following, where "user" is the username that the NetWorker Remote Exec service is running as:

C:\Documents and Settings\user\local settings\temp\lg_wmi.tmp

Dave