Networker

Re: [Networker] R: [Networker] Red Hat Adaptec driver

2005-04-15 14:30:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] R: [Networker] Red Hat Adaptec driver
From: Librado Pamintuan <lpamintuan AT REGINA DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 14:24:04 -0400
Hello George,
We are planning to purchase this card, but we want to find ut first if it
will work on our server and tape library.
We have a Dell PowerEdge 2850 as the backup server and ADIC Scalar 100 tape
library.
Is the LSI Logic 22320-R card/adapter compatible with the server and tape
library?

thanks in advance,
Librado